Lagoon 620 Catamaran Croatia
|Length||18.90 m / 62 ft|
|Draft||1.55 m / 5.1 ft|
|Build||2015 / 2018|
|Beam||10.01 m / 32.1 ft|
|Engine||2 × 150 HP|
|Fuel capacity||2 x 650.00 l|
|Water capacity||4 x 240.00 l|
Lagoon 620 luxury crewed catamaran Croatia
Lagoon 620 is an innovative solution to the needs of today’s cruising yachtsman : Strength, comfort, performance and large choice of layouts.
The 2012 version of the 620, with interiors designed by Nauta, makes her an even more luxurious and comfortable yacht.
In the dining room, the settees have been entirely redesigned, as well as the ceiling, enabling more effective indirect lighting, and it now includes the option of installing adjustable blinds on all the wide vertical windows.
On the starboard side, the master suite has also been substantially modified, with a washroom now placed aft on either side of the cockpit access stairs, making room for a large cupboard space in the bedroom. The forward starboard cabin, now a real V.I.P. suite, also benefits from this change due to the volume freed up by the repositioning of the master washroom.
Whether in its 4, 5 or 6 cabin version, the 620 is now offered with new Ambiances created by Nauta for the “large” Lagoons: complete interior layout packages elegantly incorporating wood finish, upholstery, inner liners, and more… Truly, a great choice for luxury catamaran cruise in Croatia.
Lagoon 620 for hire in Croatia with this luxury and comfort that the Lagoon 620 catamaran offers you on your holiday in Croatia you can also add the extras like outboard engine on the dinghy and toys for the children on all our Lagoon 620 catamarans for charter in Croatia. Visit all the islands that you heard abut like Brac, Vis, Lastovo and many others. Visit the famous Hvar sunset with a luxury sailing Catamaran Lagoon 620
Charter catamaran Lagoon 620 for rent in Croatia and let us catapult you away for an unforgettable charter journey along the Croatia islands from Split, Dubrovnik Zadara, Sibenik, Biograd but soon from all bases in Croatia. Available for catamaran Crewed with our professional crew this all new sailing yacht can be rented for one way charters to and from Dubrovnik to Split as well as other famous islands subject to availability. Send us an Inquiry right now to secure top prime dates avoiding disappointment later or availability risks.
620: the art of living…
- exceptional living space, both above and below deck
- choice of 4 luxurious layouts
- long distance cruising in sophisticated surroundings and in total safety
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- interiors of 2012 version redesigned by Nauta for even greater elegance and comfort
Fly bridge or upper deck?
- double helm station provides perfect visibility when setting sail or manoeuvring
- a functional flybridge that can also accommodate visitors thanks to separate crew and reception areas
- a large sun-deck forward
- forward and aft cockpits: a private area or open to guests, depending on your mood
- perfectly designed transom platforms for easy access to the sea when bathing or boarding a dinghy
- ease of movement around the boat thanks to flush deck panels and wide side decks that make for a generously proportioned boat with a practical design
- saloon and cockpit are beautifully integrated and include a “wet bar”, areas for lazing around, and the option of taking meals inside or out without having to make any adjustments
Colour Chart Plotter
Wifi – WLAN
INCLUDED IN PRICE
Croatia VAT of 13% is included in the prices, Bed linen and pillows, Standard yacht equipment, Dinghy, Crew
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 30% of the charter price for the food, beverages, marina fees.
High season is considered to be July and August
Low season is considered to be period from October to April
|Price per week – High season||Price per week – Low season||VAT|
|€ 32.000||€ 20.000||Included|
Lagoon 620 Video
THING TO KNOW
Similarly to renting a car, chartering a boat requires a security deposit. The deposit, fully refundable after check-out, covers you and your fellow passengers against accidental damage and ensures that contractual obligations are met. The security deposit varies in value depending on the model and brand of the boat. It will be returned to you after the boat has been inspected and is deemed undamaged.
We have partnered with WIENER INSURANCE GROUP to additionally insured all your payments send to us with Wire transfer and also credit card payments.
Europe Yachts Charter Group offers a full refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of booking. For cancellations made up to 7 days after the booking date, a 12% handling fee is retained. For bookings cancelled up to 30 days before the check-in date, a 50% refund of the total amount is applied. Cancellations made within less than 30 days of the check-in date are not eligible for refund. Please be aware that the conditions of our charter partners’ own policies apply. If you have further questions regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our customer support team.
Once we receive your request, we will confirm the availability of the boat, as well as check for alternative ones. To ensure your experience is the best it can be, we may contact you to discuss your request in detail. Let us do the research for you – free of charge.
You can get in touch with the skipper as soon as you’ve completed your booking. Our skippers are highly qualified and knowledgeable about their locality. They all speak English. The skipper is to be payed in the marina at the check in (for crewed charter, the crew is already included in the price)
A Transit Log is a variable payment, which can include the following: bed linen, cleaning, on-board Internet connection, tourist tax and base marina fees. The details of the Transit Log differ depending on the boat, location and charter partner. Once you choose your boat, our team will be able to outline the specifics of the Transit Log associated with your booking.
There are marina fees and fuel costs which vary depending on the type, duration and location of your sailing holiday. Marina fees need to be paid at each marina you choose to dock overnight – the amount varies but you may be able to find this information in advance by contacting the marinas directly. Fuel costs depend on whether you’re you like to sail or go with the motor.
Fuel est.: 250 – 350 €
Mooring fees est.: 500 – 600 € (presuming couple of nights will be on the anchor or mooring buoy)
Food: 850 €+ (provisions for boat + skipper + some dinners on shore. It will heavily depend on your preferences. Pizzas + drinks are around 15 € per adult person. Full meals with wine are around 25 €+)