CATAMARAN CHARTER CROATIA Covid-19 POLICY
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues and with lingering concerns about the impact on charters, we want to let you know that Catamaran Charter Croatia is working with our clients to resolve issues with upcoming charters.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a situation that no one could have predicted. This is forcing everyone to re-evaluate plans and make many changes and sacrifices. During this time, it’s important that we all work together for the health of our clients, employees, crews, and our greater community while ensuring the viability of our industry coming out of this global crisis. Please work with us as we do our very best to navigate this situation.
We have introduced the below refunds and cancellation policy, we take COVID-19 safety measures on board our yachts and facilitate PCR-tests before flight if your return journey requires such a test.
BAREBOAT YACHT CHARTERS
In case of official travel restrictions due to COVID-19 we can offer free reschedule of the charter to later in the year or next summer season under the following conditions:
- The rescheduled charter shall be completed within twelve (12) months of the end date of the original charter period.
- Balance payment is changed to one month prior to new rescheduled departure dates.
- Charterers can reschedule to any yacht of Catamaran Charter Croatia yachting fleet.
- The charter rate remains unchanged if the same yacht is rescheduled in the same period of year as their original charter. However, if the charter is rescheduled at other times or a different type of yacht chosen, the charter rate will be that of the current advertised season rate for the yacht and the difference will be paid by CHARTERER.
- Catamaran Charter Croatia shall have no liability for any travel or accommodation expenses of the CHARTERER or any of the CHARTERER’s guests (including, without limitation, any cost or expense of any hotels, transportation ashore, flights, and the like) incurred as a result of such re-scheduling and (if applicable) suspension.
COVID-19 CREWED YACHT CHARTER POLICY
In the case of an official government restricted travel ban, due to COVID-19, be it for either incoming or departures, by the country of residence, the country of charter embarkation, or country of charter disembarkation of the CHARTERER, as noted on page one of the Agreement, prior to the commencement of the CHARTER PERIOD, the CHARTERER & OWNER shall agree in writing to re-schedule the original CHARTER PERIOD to a one-time mutually agreed charter period either later in the 2021 season or to the 2022 season.
Catamaran Charter Croatia / member of Europe Yachts Charter